Saturday, March 10, 2012

HeYZ JaMMeRZ

Yo Jammers! I rly luv aj so i decided 2 create a blog about it. I will teach u glitches, tell u codes, and so much more! OK im going 2 stop being a cheesy blogger. Plz comment on stuff u want 2 kno or want me 2 add 2 the blog. I like color so most of my posts will b liek this. So......I hope u liek it!!! I will tell u guys a few codes. Sry if they dont work anymore... gecko gets u a green gecko plushie... deepsea shud get u 500 gems maybe 1000... explorer gets u 100 gems... i kno tht 1 stinks... umm teasure shud get u 1000 gems... thts all the codes 4 now... my user on aj is coco4092 so tell me if i do good sry if i dont accept ur buddy request try and talk 2 me while im on maybe send a jam a gram 2 meet me sumwhere... umm i think thts all 4 now... Byez!
 -Tay XD

No comments:

Post a Comment